UDS uses best in class components to build industry and task specific airborne solutions.
UDS has the following in-house capabilities:
Full CNC capability (4 axis milling, turning, routing, laser cutting, 3D printing, cold Plastic Molding and light composite’s manufacturing)
Customized embedded development, specializing in Arduino, Pic Microchip and Atmel device compliment.
Code generation and development in C++ and assembler.
Custom mobile unmanned systems application development on IOS & Android.
UAVs have experienced tremendous growth over the past few years. The application of this technology has filtered into multiple industries providing cost effective and sustainable capabilities within but not limited to the following industries:
- Wildlife and nature conservation
- Anti-poaching: surveillance flights
- Anti-poaching deterrence flights
- Problem Animal Control flights
- Anti-poaching hot pursuit (this is when we have suspects in our sights and pursuing or following them)
- Game counts and animal migration tracking
- Water pan volume measurements and monitoring
- Vegetation growth measurements
- Park infrastructure inspections
- Topography surveying
- Infrastructure projects Mine and pipeline inspection
- Medical assistance to remote locations
- Natural disaster impact evaluation
- Search and rescue